Teaching lesson for English

I am going to fulfill my syllabus of SBE at Maran, my hometown. With tons of assignments to be done within 2 weeks including Raya. And it is completely not my best Raya ever as I have two tasks for my Raya-with-assignment. But, somehow, it could be my great experience of teaching English and Maths. I could expect less than good as I am not a good at teaching though. But, I have some plan to be shared in order to get A definitely in assignment.

As to celebrate Raya with perasaan tenang, I got some advance idea for my teaching lesson which I would take Year 3 class in learning to make sentences, simple sentences by using noun, verbs, and adverbs. This gonna be hard things to be done as I have to explore English on my own which I never did before ( I used to remembered to learn English, not a smart way of learning). Okay, stop mumblering.

For Induction session

Making bookmark

Things I need for myself:

A4 paper (bundles one)
Marker/ Magic Pen
Puncher
Ribbon
Buttons (In case)
Scissor
Adhesive (UHU of something stronger for dabbing the buttons)

How my induction goes on:

1. I ask students to get all raw things infront.
2. Individually, sketch a picture/ favourite things (cartoon, etc)
3. Observe one by one, so no one could injured or bergaduh berebut gunting, buttons =_=''
4. Then, I punched their bookmarks and tied with ribbon.
5. Simpan bookmarks masing-masing. Nak guna before habis class nanti

*I akan agih-agihkan quotes senang-senang untuk mereka faham to be wrote in the bookmark



credit to google image

Induction session should be in just 5-7 minutes. I have no idea about the time duration of implement my plan ni. Tak tahu sempat ke tak. About the second and next steps, might in next post sebab nak cari idea nak susun plan yang sudah di-plan ni. Hehe